Armada Tracer 108 Black 20/21
Toppturski med særs gode kjøreegenskaper
The TRACER SERIES tells the ski world we like to do things differently here at Armada. Even though the focus lies on a stable and predictable ski in versatile conditions, we added subtle rocker and taper regions to keep the Tracer series nimble, playful and able to release the tail on command. From lightweight freeride, to high altitude exploring, to ultra-light touring, this 4-piece series is built for skiers that paint outside the lines on the uphill, sidehill, and big mountain downhill.
Even though the Armada Tracer 108 is firmly focused on outstanding downhill performance, we’re always searching for the perfect combination of weight reduction and stability in this category. That’s why for 20/21 we paired an even lighter Poplar-Caruba wood core to a larger fiberglass package resulting in further decreased weight and added durability. The Tracer 108 ups the performance ante with dampening Adaptive Mesh, Titanal Reinforcement underfoot and AR 75 Sidewall construction to create just the right feel whether used by freeriding or touring enthusiasts.
- AR75 Sidewall: Hybrid Caruba Core: A combination of lightweight woods and full-length hardwood stringers, the Hybrid Caruba core creates the ultimate in weight savings, agility and maneuverability without sacrificing security or dampness.
- EST Freeride Rocker: Fore body rocker and extra tip-taper combine to create EST for optimized float in the soft stuff. Positive camber under foot with no tail rocker ensures these skis stay on rails when carving is the priority.
- 1.7 Impact Edge - Light and strong, these heat-treated edges effect the feel of the ski minimally to ensure a snappy, lightweight feel for the skis.Comp Series Base:
- Ti Binding Reinforcement: TI binding dampener- Below the binding, a sandwich of rubber, Titanal and finally more rubber work to dampen vibration that otherwise chatters into your boots and shortens your day. Ski bell-to-bell thanks to the damping provided by our Ti binding dampener.
- Adaptive Mesh: Adaptive Mesh - A variable angle weave optimizes vibration damping along the length of the ski to make the ski more damp, stable and tough without adding weight. In the ends of the ski, the weave runs nearly tip-to-tail, filtering chatter and tip bounce. Underfoot, the weave runs nearly side-to-side, filtering vibration introduced through the edges either by ice, bumps and crud. Without additional weight, Adaptive mesh provides a smoother ride.